Catapult Learning, an approved Houston ISD contracted services provider, is hosting an informational session event known as the “Holiday Lunch & Learn On the Go” on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm at Houston’s exclusive, Backstreet Café.
Catapult Learning is committed to providing outstanding education solutions that drive higher academic achievement and better life outcomes for all K-12 students, regardless of academic challenge or learning barrier.
Our tutors and intervention specialists work with individuals and small groups to support Core Academy Areas by:
- Modeling visible thinking in reading and writing
- Helping learners to justify outcomes
- Infusing academic literacy throughout intervention sessions
- Providing learners with opportunities to think aloud and aggregate data
- Assisting students in internalizing and transferring skills
- Allowing students the opportunity to process and scaffold learning
- Developing critical thinking skills and problem-solving strategies to help learners succeed both in and out of the classroom
- Providing targeted remediation aligned to TEKS
Want to learn more about how Catapult Learning academic tutoring programs can get results for your school? Contact Georgia Moss at Georgia.Moss@catapultlearning.com.