High Road Academy of Prince George’s County would like to wish the graduating class of 2018 nothing but the best of luck as they complete one milestone and begin another. The administration and staff are very proud of you and know you will do great things as you transition to this next stage of your life. Read below to see what’s up next for our graduates.
- Dashawn C.: Accepted to Howard Community College, Anne Arundel Community College, and UDC. Dashawn will plans to enroll at UDC and will be pursuing a degree in Childcare. He currently holds a certification in Early Childhood Development Assistant from Prince George’s Community College through the Workforce Development Partnership with High Road Schools.
- Paul C.: Graduates with a 3.83 GPA, Paul will be pursuing a degree in Digital Art at the Art Institute of Washington.
- Jordan G.: Graduates with a 3.75 GPA. Jordan was accepted to Morgan State University and Baltimore Community College. He will be attending Morgan State in the fall to pursue a degree in Psychology with a minor in Dance.
- Noel H.: Graduates with a 4.0 GPA. Noel will be attending the Year Up program where he will focus on Computer Technology. He also holds an internship at Ryderwood nursing home in Silver Springs, MD.
- Brianicqua J.: Brianicqua currently works for the Unites States government at the General Services Administration in the department of Building Facilities. She plans to pursue a degree in Cosmetology at the Hair Academy.
- Tyrik M.: Tyrik will be enrolling in a program to obtain his HVAC certification in fall.
- D’Kari P.: Graduates with a 3.0 GPA. D’Kari will be working with a nonprofit organization in Washington, DC in the field of construction.
- Johnothan Y.: Graduates with a 3.0 GPA. Johnothan will be working as a Hockey coach to children ages 6-18 at the Fort Dupont Ice Arena in Washington, DC.
- Juan V.: Graduates with a 4.0 GPA. Juan has gained employment with Pavement Incorporation after completing the Essential Skills Courses through the Workforce Development Program in partnership with Prince George’s Community College. Juan will attend Plumber Fitters School in Lanham, MD in the fall of 2018.
Congratulations to all of our graduates!