August 31, 2022 | September 7, 2022 | September 14, 2022 | September 21, 2022
12:00pm – 12:30pm PST
August 31 – 12:00-12:30 PST
Session 1: Mental Wellness Support for Students and Faculty
1. Provide counseling, resources, case management, and consultation to help individual students or small groups address and overcome the academic, behavioral, and emotional challenges they are facing.
2. Provide emotional wellness support and skill building for teachers and staff.
September 7 – 12:00-12:30 PST
Session 2: SEL Plus: Sustaining Safe and Supportive Learning Environments
1. A wraparound approach to meeting students’ social and emotional needs to sustain the school culture.
2. Specific areas of focus may include: SEL competencies, executive functioning & self- regulation, coping with anxiety, SEL skill building, safe and positive school climates, cultural competence, and trauma informed practices.
September 14 – 12:00-12:30 PST
Session 3: Instructional Support for Students
1. Provide instructional support to students through an intervention model to address urgent gaps in learning and bring students up to grade level (all necessary materials, including curriculum, are provided).
2. Provide instructional aides to support your teachers in the implementation of their curriculum and activities.
3. Accelerate the learning of students through a intensive tutoring model to keep students successfully at grade level (all necessary materials, including curriculum, are provided)
4. Meet the demand of students and families for additional universal academic support for all students in a flexible model that best meets the needs of your school (in person, virtual, small group, and one-on-one opportunities, during the school day, after school, and on Saturdays, etc.)
September 21 – 12:00-12:30 PST
Session 4: Building Coaches from Within with Professional Learning Communities and Effective Data Use
1. Instructional coaches for developing teachers’ skills, building stronger teams, transforming school culture, and improving student outcomes. With Coaching Connections, our experienced PD specialists will work with your school to effectively train and support internal coaches for long-term capacity building and success.
2. Create a sustainable culture and process for establishing successful, goal-oriented learning communities and data teams.
Develop teachers’ comfort and fluency with data to firmly establish and sustain a data- driven culture that positively impacts student achievement.