PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN IMPORTANT WORKSHOP ON SUPPLEMENTAL EDUCATIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE TO YOUR SCHOOL
All Things You Need to Know about Supplemental Educational Services
Topics that we will be covering, Title I, Title IIA, IDEA, and Chapters 192/193
Come to learn:
- Identifying students’ needs
- Allowable expenditures for Titles I and IIA
- Reasons to refer a child for an evaluation
- An understanding of IDEA services for students in your school
- How state programs interface with federal programs
Michelle Doyle is CEO of Michelle Doyle Educational Consulting and a national consultant to Catapult Learning. Michelle has also served as the Federal Education Programs Specialist for Director of the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Non-Public Education.
10:00 A.M. February 28
388 Chestnut St.
Seating is for this Supplemental Educational Services Workshop is limited and reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
Please RSVP to Dovid Irons,