March Content from Catapult Learning
See what you’ve missed! Check out out all the content our Common Core Expert team produced during the month of March. We’ve listed everything here for your reading and viewing pleasure: the blog posts, the webinar, the workshops, and the new products. Enjoy!
- Sequestration: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb? by Michelle Doyle
- A Perfect Storm: Leading for Academic Excellence by Dr. Susan Abelein
- Student Creativity and the Common Core by Diane Rymer
- March Educator Spotlight by Our Educators
- Teaching as Storytelling: Why Episode IV Comes First by Dr. Andrew Ordover
The Monthly Webinar
- Best of the Web: Support for Common Core presented by Dr. Andrew Ordover
Over 130 people joined us for this exciting webinar. Dr. Ordover highlighted the best the internet has to offer in the way of teacher support for the Common Core State Standards. This recording and the presentation slides are now available for download!
The New Products
Our Disciplinary Literacy for the Common Core program was developed to support your middle and high school science and social studies teachers as they make this important transition.
Catapult Learning is here to support your instructional teams with custom curriculum planning, instructional tools, and job-embedded professional development as you make this important transition.