Your student is invited to attend a summer enrichment program funded by Region 10/Region 11 and free to you! This free program is available to families who
- Received Catapult Learning Title 1 services this past school year or
- Attend a private school that hosts Catapult Learning services (spaces for these students may be limited)
This Summer Virtual Adventure is a fantastic opportunity for students. We are excited to offer a variety of robust educational opportunities and engaging activities designed to prepare students for success in the fall by reinforcing foundational skills that might have been lost due to disrupted learning time. Catapult Learning is pleased to offer the following…
- Virtual Adventures (Social- Emotional Lessons, Virtual Field Trips, Virtual STEM/Robotics)
- Virtual Reading/Math Enrichment
- Guidance Lessons (support provided by a licensed counselor, might only be available to certain schools in the Dallas area)
- Parent Virtual Workshop
- I-Ready Blended Learning Access and Support
- Summer Learning Packet with Support
Families can customize a program that works for them by choosing from the above. Programs are currently scheduled to run June 1st – June 26th, Monday – Friday. We have a wide variety of times and weeks available to meet the needs of your family.
To enroll your child, please submit the form below.