Supporting Your Students with Intervention
At Catapult Learning, we recognize that at-risk students require personalized instruction that not only addresses their skill gaps but also builds self-confidence. Our programs have been built purposefully with these two goals in mind.
Instructional intervention programs
Catapult Learning’s reading, math and English programs were designed to support your struggling learners grades Pre-K to 12 with systematic and explicit instruction that’s tailored to the unique needs of your students.
- All our instructional intervention programs are delivered by highly trained educators in a small-group setting.
- Our teachers create a supportive learning environment and introduce new concepts through scaffolded instruction and guided practice activities that increase self-confidence and the motivation to learn.
- Our teachers and program supervisors collaborate closely with your teachers and staff to ensure that progress continues in the classroom.
- Our instructional programs can be delivered throughout the school day, after school, or as part of a summer learning program, and each can be combined into a blended learning program.
- All programs are aligned to state and national standards for Math and ELA.