eCatapult’s Assessment Architecture Guides Student Learning
With assessment and diagnostic tools, progress-monitoring capabilities through teacher dashboards, and reporting tools for teachers to pinpoint the need for differentiated instruction, eCatapult allows teachers to track each student’s response to intervention.
- Diagnose individual student needs within the Common Core State Standards
- Set academic goals based on individual student needs
- Personalize each student’s learning plan through initial assessment results
- Challenge students to complete assignments and lessons
- Monitor and track the progress of each student through the teacher dashboard