Motivating, Instructional Intervention for Struggling Students
At-risk students require personalized instruction that not only addresses skill gaps but also builds self-confidence. Achieve™ reading and math intervention reinforces essential skills and quickly brings students up to speed.
Achievement Begins with Sound Instruction
Catapult Learning’s reading and math intervention programs are designed to support your struggling learners with systematic and explicit instruction that’s tailored to the unique needs of each student.
- Small-group and individual instruction uses the gradual release of responsibility model
- Especially for at-risk, low-achieving students
- Based on sound research and instructional best practices
- Built-in formative assessments identify challenge areas
- Tier II and Tier III intervention based on RtI framework
- Close communication between Catapult Learning and school staff ensures that students master classroom objectives
- The Catapult Learning Dashboard allows administrators and principals to review detailed attendance and performance data at a glance, 24/7
Delivered by highly trained educators in a small-group setting, Achieve intervention creates a supportive learning environment through scaffolded instruction and guided practice activities that increase self-confidence and the motivation to learn.
Proven Instructional Model Yields Results
Catapult Learning’s intervention programs use a proven-effective instructional model that begins with direct instruction, followed by guided and independent practice activities.
Students participating in the Catapult Learning programs during the 2013-2014 school year increased their standardized test scores by an average of 15 national percentile ranks in reading and 12 ranks in math.