Results-Oriented Math Intervention
Inspire Struggling Learners with AchieveMath
Help students improve their overall math aptitude with AchieveMath, Catapult Learning’s signature math intervention program. Program lessons and activities, backed by sound research and instructional best practices, encourage students to develop the habits of mind embodied in the Standards for Mathematical practice. AchieveMath instructors guide students through differentiated instruction in numbers and operations, data analysis and probability, measurement, algebra, and geometry.
Rely on AchieveMath to Yield Results
Correlated to Common Core State Standards, AchieveMath can be used during the school day, before or after school hours or as part of a summer learning program. High quality standards are assured through a program of intensive teacher training, regular site visits, lesson observations and teacher assessments. Constant communication – an integral element of AchieveMath – keeps administrators, teachers and parents up-to-date on student progress.
Whether you focus on math intervention with Catapult Learning’s traditional AchieveMath Small Group program, on meeting the needs of your special education students with AchieveMath Individualized or on integrating technology into the program with AchieveMath PlusTech, you will find high quality program elements that are
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards
- Developed for Tier II and Tier III intervention based on RtI framework
- Focused on student development of real-world problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Designed to encourage the habits of mind embodied in the Standards for Mathematical practice
- Calibrated to present opportunities for “mastery learning”