On behalf of our class, I am happy to welcome you to the 2018-2019 school year! We are looking forward to a productive school year. I would like to ensure you that our staff and students can work together to achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our students need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
- Completes all homework assignments
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college
The wonderful Leeway staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and look forward to a great 2018-2019 school year!
Mr. Alan Hidalgo