Make Your Summer School a Success
At Catapult Learning, we’re focused on eliminating summer learning loss. With our Summer Journey™ program, students get the instructional and enrichment support they need to keep pace and not fall behind during summer break.
Developed with flexibility in mind, Summer Journey accommodates the academic needs of students and the scheduling and financial needs of public and private schools. Our program supports students in grades K−12 with instructional intervention in reading and math, plus an academic enrichment option that provides additional learning opportunities in math, reading, and science.
- Three-, four-, or six-hour program options offer combination of instructional intervention and enrichment to support student needs
- Proven-effective Achieve™ program provides up to 120 minutes of daily intensive instruction in reading and math
- Engaging academic enrichment courses in math, reading, and science offer hands-on, project-based learning opportunities
- Intensive reading intervention (for grades 2−5), blended learning, and additional summer learning resource options are available to support state or district initiatives
- Taught by Catapult Learning certified teacher or your own district teachers