Students with disabilities and their families are the hardest hit by the pandemic. These are the families who simply can’t afford to see services decline. These are the kids who come to school and put in the time and effort to overcome a myriad of challenges – from learning disabilities and behavioral and emotional issues, to a changing world that can be hard to grasp amid a global pandemic. This is not easy. So what can be done? At Catapult Learning, we believe every child has a path to success. We partner with districts and families to uncover these previously unimaginable paths.
We Can Help:
- Compensatory Education Services
- Compliance with IDEA and IEPs
- Virtual Instruction and Related Services
- Extended School Year Support
- Intervention, Recovery, and Remediation
- Support Educators in Meeting the Needs of All Learners
- Address Significant Disproportionality
All FullBloom programs, whether delivered virtually or in-person, are designed to include a holistic experience for students, composed of targeted instruction as well as Social-Emotional Learning activities that encourage personal growth.