How will services be provided?

Services can be provided directly by the SEA or it may contract with an individual, association, agency (e.g. an LEA or ESA), or organization to provide such services or assistance Must be independent of the private school receiving the services Any contract must be under the control and supervision of the SEA Can be the same services being provided under CARES Note: A private school whose students and teachers receive services or assistance under the EANS program, even if such services are delivered through reimbursement, is not a “recipient of federal financial assistance.”

2021-04-26T13:41:13-04:00February 11th, 2021|
Go to Top