From Lost Learning Time to Academic Gains
Catapult Learning’s K-8 Summer Journey program offers a comprehensive suite of programs that can be tailored to the unique needs of your schools and addresses the academic, social, and emotional needs of your students and their families by incorporating instruction, enrichment activities, and family support elements. This turnkey program offers robust educational opportunities and engaging activities – in-person, virtually, or both – and is designed to prepare students for the fall….all while having fun!
Summer Learning Experts
96% of parents are satisfied with Catapult’s Virtual Summer Journey Program (including 100% satisfaction in many programs)
Why Schools Choose Summer Journey
Overall a great program and addition to [our school] curriculum. Would love for it to continue every summer.
A lot of times, people have regression during the summer, but we’re actually seeing progression.
The Catapult summer program was the best virtual program my daughter had….it far exceeded my expectations and the teachers were very engaging with the students.
- Designed specifically to support foundational literacy skills, increase fluency, and improve comprehension
- Utilizes the most up-to-date National Reading Panel research
- Improves students’ skills across the Big 5: Phonics, Phonological Awareness, Fluency, Comprehension, Vocabulary
- For K-2, develops and strengthens concepts about print and oral language skills
- Designed to reinforce foundational skills, build confidence, and improve math fluency
- Covers basic concepts and computation to problem-solving, data collection, geometry, and algebra
- Based on high-quality research from the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics & National Mathematics Advisory Panel
- Designed to teach developmentally appropriate life skills
- Academic and family counseling, mental health counseling, family workshops, and 1:1 wellness or academic check-ins so families remain engaged and up to date on their child’s progress.
- Thematic, project-based enrichment programs that encourage critical thinking, problem-solving, and increased self-confidence
- Choice of STEAM, Robotics, and Financial Literacy and more allows you to customize your program to fit your needs
*From a comparison of pretest and posttest iReady scores in a large, urban market during the summer of 2018.
STEAM Summer Programs
Provide a hands-on, exploratory learning experience to your students. Our STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics) summer programs to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills and draw connections to real-world application.
Contact Us to Learn More