According to recent ESSA guidelines, “funds must be obligated for the fiscal year in which they were allocated.” At Catapult Learning, we’re here to help ensure you get the most from your funding.
Allocate your school’s year-end funds on turnkey solutions to build teacher capacity and encourage continued academic learning. From motivating instructional programs to customized professional learning, our services are systematically designed to get you the results you need – yet flexible enough to match the format you’re interested in.
- Student Learning Bags (Take-Home Resources)
- Lending Libraries
- High-Impact Coaching (for Teachers an Leaders)
- Professional Development Workshops
- Summer Programs (including STEM options!)
Student Learning Bags
Provide a set of take-home learning materials chosen by our team of academic experts. Options include:
- Reading Bags – a collection of fiction and nonfiction books by well-known authors
- Activity Bags – hands-on learning games and activities (Math, Reading, and STEM versions available)
Select from a range of themes, grade bands, and size options to tailor contents to student interests. Click here to view a full catalog of Learning Bag options.
Lending Libraries provide a turnkey solution for providing learning resources to your students and staff. Catapult Learning’s team of experts manages the design, procurement, and implementation of your library. Options include:
- Student Reading Libraries: Provide an in-classroom resource (often times coupled with a mobile cart) comprised of multiple copies of texts and resources to enable independent and small group reading.
- Student Lending Libraries: Let students borrow a wide range of texts and resources to support their understanding of core subjects or to encourage exploration of new topics.
- Teacher Lending Libraries (Title I): Ensure teachers have access to industry best practices and up-to-date learning resources. Title I-themed libraries support instruction of Title I students across content areas.
- Teacher Lending Libraries (Title IIA): Give teachers access to resource and tools for trying new approaches in their classrooms to strengthen teaching and increase student achievement.
For more information, click here to view our Learning Bag and Lending Library catalog.
Help teachers improve classroom strategies through coaching sessions. Empowers school leaders to guide teachers and staff through change. Highly-experienced coaches work directly with educators, sharing research-based strategies to provide the tools and constructs that enable them to continue to grow on their own. Effectively implement best practices and build capacity through:
- One-on-one, job-embedded coaching
- Access to our team of highly experienced K-12 coaches
Choose from a catalog of over 60 professional development workshops, three to six hours in length. Multi-day institutes are also available. Popular end-of-year workshop topics include:
- Project-Based Learning
- Cooperative Learning & Teamwork
- Concept-Based Testing
Reduce summer learning loss with targeted academic intervention and enrichment. Host a turnkey summer program, where Catapult Learning manages recruitment, registration, and implementation. Math and Reading curriculum provide differentiated support and personalized instruction. Engaging enrichment courses include hands-on, project-based learning opportunities, including our STEM and Robotics programs.
- Your educators get hiring preference
- Your students receive a local continuation of school-year services
- Eligible students participate for free